Re: [bfcpbis] TBD issue #2: Discuss usage of RFC 5018 mechanisms

Tom Kristensen <tomkrist@cisco.com> Tue, 11 December 2012 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2126; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1355237232; x=1356446832; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lkFUjilnOaUa2PZV5w/Uup5sCRQdOY+E/YRUyrGUYGE=; b=HrvzxfIIpjdm1+9yxTRttXwDAXWFwPXPG6mnnivLzWASYMcd+uZVJlrw nFQmgAxxJQ4HUFU7kAQul8tct3uEEyWd018VbsNv8fcIvvymlxNBixF/1 nskLAjE+wjl4nkmnOHuN2RkHNYo8Zjy5fLkIgd212O2P42oyDGjZO7ocJ M=;