Re: [bfcpbis] TBD issue #3: MAY discard malformed message, not sending Error

Tom Kristensen <tomkrist@cisco.com> Thu, 13 December 2012 09:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4309; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1355390152; x=1356599752; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=vH46+WBt9Jk4eek++5E70AG63RARlGnv43GfBR/k2A4=; b=bSdiiuNUi+XqrD3doobZ7zrI7SsDEzkDXo/3akggCWIaTwxwjaqG/elI kpVUSFkpzZ7d9H6pzZc1bT/DJH3UQvxDLq68P+iJwPDn+rqlat+lTO+fN SkV6ZsIXhaPy6Z7r8BpzTPc3kkM2tiPejjpMWUtP8hCo5/ltpE9Tmfpew g=;