Re: [bfcpbis] Spencer Dawkins' Discuss on draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 13 November 2015 21:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=q1h0JqUDdvo6u1vZo/mnh1VeBhLg8lmY/tfCH3Mbtlc=; b=nz3/MjphJRBwyAAcHMMTSSlnHJpOsXCzigRLRWmBdGvLf5sLw20zdN/QcRkouF//P3 mFkuAxr8dBHRpkydXvIP0/ZeRWWkq/noReL/FdV181yg5rkLjqEyL1KEhTSwH3epYtpa 805FJX2FEJMZHHHjuIw/kQF7Kc1acDyu+Y3NdQrGLpLp530mnffEOPdnbPg4L/GjAe0j tFn/eW86zJTYjE96yWJbGf1mltBNClmLj6KWtBdb7++ItlLCq44blBL82hExFlFLp87b CM/5I567PChKvd6zVp/NA9C0wWcxTJpcqa1cXNUP44MG+NUdkaqtHcaMAbrA06Ljbaes uuow==