Re: [bfcpbis] [IANA #809493] Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-13.txt> (The Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP)) to Proposed Standard

Tom Kristensen <2mkristensen@gmail.com> Thu, 20 August 2015 13:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=oice/8NB5547hz7G/2Zi7n+EbVAwURy35pJaf/G5vpw=; b=oHPfcH060YcLZ0VUXpq1OF+3K99CepDkxKR3M8Kck+J6oLq2tkcP46XDdj0y/fNZV2 18wB5DRZLoWWAMtftFfjr2xYu97axqgyLzjEFGFkgT5p+YsSHn/q+MuJQLA7SVrDkDm+ 0w4BCWl4kpp/tyF63BIO4UvRYsgSCqDCgSLS99NVLtvi0KGPD5pCMGSrAdjJvJPUKh0U JSTb8YNVR4zyHXtz9BD58Zn00Ka+yLHjART3rL3TOfpiOCrJfOLhwdnY+OH2NILQ3Zjj KLR/IVW38IYAX/rs7ChOc7zEh3JYjDmdYUX4Jyb2JsCzA5B3cbSQg67qD2S6BJJk7AqE UVuw==