Re: [Bier] Comments on draft-chen-bier-frr-02.

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Wed, 17 March 2021 20:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zQ8k1edYc5yLzQgYuZOpjf+pBX0TV65pOnxlnjBj1hg=; b=t9l85pF51J6uaB2aA6LC9mlcl6uO93F3CAsoPhvDjGVkhG0ZfBvec2onvyvH2+d3Bo N6emi+EWGWT3o3s6EXiWFMbPbYrZqiHomVG3Fys43X79RpyyCZHqevJjCtbiLOx+1WqQ gZCdChGSxP3YmNlfqMalsk5pAebjtCXPE2+8FOUAUpIL1EwBiHOxlufJTJgB5zYODePK 0RxDGEZxZuVaGOylY1lKLGjSt/EURMsnYRhYouNJ5RTcgro/nLmG+ZLxafqsKzg7j+fd 6huf51QdMy0yh0evdTllg5dbzkGi7IDLnk2obXSceoQvVLC81TSFvpNwMwDFDJn6lPYY UlAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zQ8k1edYc5yLzQgYuZOpjf+pBX0TV65pOnxlnjBj1hg=; b=JpXXufYOedVj88NrfTYfBxAn3FOjmYJnHUhsJ3iREqNfHKboxBea7Gccb0JMT3F8ap HyRH30KqpgUNtwlBYbdpRs1GcGZAAfiZlfEa0UK3M/GIWcvngCj01QTwGqzXCY9cXyKP 7A9fHdPSp0zlw9IteX3UybTmQ/ojMGt3lj1/NIVLXSAEqr+n2gHgp2vH9Xze5TLFrbEb vJO9CPDI3lwSH8OsySOiQmxB4oRJX9pTqtGXQWBQRHliVJH8pV1p8KBr4fpDmNObYEeG Io0QCclFQoYbVPD/P0yHXkq/ABZr0EW7k8JlK9rKYZFPjPCHkvF+KySZ3BRBe36D6CJn CxWg==