Re: [Bier] early AD review of draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions-07

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Tue, 03 October 2017 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=42385; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1507042583; x=1508252183; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=wSVlQAJrFK7FMadTIT8ltCW0mXtXm+iYKQmyd1swsoM=; b=WEicBKowzM3wCvJaXnBFoB+r+az+RL+tkQoaCn6+1GeMbOp2C695IAAJ kqssZnhpEd/HlneQKQ9MzZqi5XaofLDEyV9pRQNLMl/RHClqdutWTxvG+ rb9/Gf9+YFYVeSi/CApl6swZAEpdFiKPbjth+M4puFAkr3At3WTFtzspl 0=;