Re: [Bier] early AD review of draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions-07

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 03 October 2017 15:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=79XcMFqNB33pcqBAV260aNVVN9gP16bypEX6x8QixKo=; b=doed1FK4hHFOGzCROhydsQhnWBZKPCT3eTAvU/qQ6xbbFOPMNNwHyBUb3RhhfEgWbF Hmh2n8Lnr0GMwrp5i15/uj3cfn0Yd9WWMGQmuDHrnsVvb++pP6Xt3cpMGZ5iyIm2m5OD m8zGz3W5MpL8rFfnG/jwddkfdwvjHmNq7ZUMlC4Yyo5pgen4kuKud2MZg4AXU+oZSb9p CrUIu8mC9egcDO1y40FwSajPk5dIJHkrM6Zb87lP3Y/jww7Vzlrqsw1gS46PtEDabMAg mrbqJaVarrATAVJVKT1biWvE7ToKUJRFJqbvWZcyYaCkV6tAhHambUKxUBo5UX1APsin iprw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=79XcMFqNB33pcqBAV260aNVVN9gP16bypEX6x8QixKo=; b=jPUiS/IkIO/Sg9hgy9t6XA9VNGKzlSy3X5dUzs7uon4gMgrdD+KW/i+bxG0PeK5qkt TNfPwQr7UhoLqxkQbaChuneBSPFLMc9XOM0/sNGVfplB3uJRZzi78h1TA62DxZeNq9Pv QXwWf42v1PL4Ez1QSfychUwHsrOTnT4D3ajAzn0/bOQKFNPT2TI0NdNc2ZrvmxJCHDQo C8db12hB2gEgBUjVvq6bUTqfS1z/DdMfHvUYI9vNaDozvB2udt2KE4uZVMsIIWdKPBnw 3gZ8zjTVtQzqNYzIr3hjktAEiLlPyM81kpYIq1CH2SZugP5WJxHdBhSTFzT821F5osKL zt7Q==
References: <CAG4d1reFP4H8TQuvnO7TdzE1y=ur2yGEvmykk8BJ8rPVh0hSzQ@mail.gmail.com> <59D2479B.8050107@cisco.com> <CAG4d1rd9j5WHvi6=jN+K4yJieHZLbeQmo0D71+B1JgxktOgL8A@mail.gmail.com> <59D25637.7010409@cisco.com> <CAG4d1rcxN5JU0ifGz8Zs2a9ET=myCWRXaY2wk9Xq1hHFnpP5Zg@mail.gmail.com> <59D284C5.8040801@cisco.com> <CAG4d1rf-5cR-Fnz99F60=TVkU_r4iVe83qwiN16rbjf-6R+HJg@mail.gmail.com> <D5F91C87.CAFC7%acee@cisco.com>