Re: [Bier] DR election ...

Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com> Wed, 11 November 2015 20:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15088; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1447274252; x=1448483852; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=dOOofSIuOx6Ar3RX7FqU82Q4Jv6b7ptkHjTouJ2pIR8=; b=OadGrye9HoEdXW1qh20Oghj3izXPwazvNUr9nBXNJHDWpjjbSXerff48 Req4tJpsp28i9+qk9ISJcNQfxLDc1XFZSige16LRqpxO3FMltKsB3qm6P x16m+n0N/6gAd8PTlRLI7qpIM2j0AKNm5omoo0RsVzivmjsR+9N+ga5Fw o=;