[Bier] Initial Shepherd's comment regarding draft-ietf-bier-ping

"Mankamana Mishra (mankamis)" <mankamis@cisco.com> Sat, 27 October 2018 23:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=20452; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1540683295; x=1541892895; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=5EHBh60cQDlsAyVmH13QDWF60Nzn5RwvTK0IBodC524=; b=VT0D9Z0FTbCejuvin5A7V4f8X7fBvfrAb+3ZG99JisjPAIGDn0GDkopk f/fIratmWSl27lWRcif/ABsfYKzZwd7DmgdlSuemNT6jxF9caKIISZ+JY dQHBCSpPGFM9MGLwfDP5k5oRJBh4zhcA9D69ob+1rThdspUFjEICnV8LE 8=;