Re: [Bier] [babel] About bierin6 and signalling of encapsulation

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Mon, 20 November 2017 21:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=UiZX6myJJ0Z6ExR5bBx9izZyxRpAqjzacwDvuNMTIoY=; b=f8ZFG/T7zAl1DvVZGIK7gzBlJxpemcqjZMIdn4ZFp724z7aWIRqZqz0AqyytiMd5bG uNMlihBauabsL+FudxymqwsDK2wg1FTU5R2g08bg7PsuJenzKyP2WShV+foUCVC5v7ri eODTAnb1NDKoNbXhHYx5KEh9ZrmCGFqYYJu3GKsBAv+uWuyBSEKs1tjI0rnekTXHA1XF JKNG2R+v8kLFkn27w1wB3p25BmP/Okl1B7I5Q7jU3EB9RGqVEEHHZgYaPviD9lWHkroO HUzh/PSA4IV1RYEqo0q3qRj1RAFupuFtsmFwGY4m6IOiqljnlEJ66WjnglRGldpBke5X 2BgQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UiZX6myJJ0Z6ExR5bBx9izZyxRpAqjzacwDvuNMTIoY=; b=UTr0PPSZadeDJQy7rWG7tymXKprx61GrAc64m39CKpGf+9/WsMw6b+sSI9GtqGw1K0 i7i8/q3x1hmikyb3rriZq1V9S/Adct25jxE+QDFkIbMIOgfW37sv3E5+3iSDV81HJ0tJ pzRk6mpKsrgmbQOIvnOvxjHJXETLxvBSKHA3ico9nMIEbKyir8uy20Hgxg1B+lFw8IZj Nn76vlyfZAiMuyXIHSMXNbQ8keasYSMTibNFMYJhPGagCTc9vDoxGUy8NA+WutdqlHPc a6kY2g0HK+qDramhHliQH/M9ImCKy7QIdxEOoW+py7QOkKtYA55/I2oE0ivFNQehNOoZ GzkQ==