Re: [Bier] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions-13: (with DISCUSS)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 15 March 2018 18:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=q08bfau2/F7LJiRaYok89x+UtXHTId/+tcIkbZMpoAs=; b=Lq9Wiui9hfnT0pIED2Uv5NOKT9aW9YMUvQKH9JIw4o25IEfa7S46qQ+H1RGkrnzLv8 NaGrxFv0mTUyWuhQ0CpA8d3fVBzy46iaj7ALDpAGwDDLsbPghQwVZ+Gk8cGYrQuu+I7D jH8qvxy9UeEWwdy24nGB3pm+rSiY4awsMslFZ2NC3EJuuajwEEVCMDYRTDKLRMOTVYz6 Zl6wFPUG+h+F7e4nBQKycxm1782NWsQAbDnZM2tzcagNmRSk6dBvn3ezg4GiabBGmg+R vWod6k1hvnM7ptOOqGYjHOw10PZYYlTh42uerr7K18yEbtsSo+BG52EOGcTJkVACBq+0 3Vnw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=q08bfau2/F7LJiRaYok89x+UtXHTId/+tcIkbZMpoAs=; b=ErsYyXv+seCtnDtK3sTRYLFR3/nVj2bq/HSETKJO4l+JhOs9aRQ1JP4tSKodgDX4wu mjtjk+eGzzgh3CbOzVyBBvu6+mioabTWr+rOHiyhWQERRZeMh9PDYPky8N/6Pnjv2aFa TdM5/rIyPqPpBSJPwGxgNRS/ZD8AkNJ+N/baKlAx7jg2kvJz+DvTr8eB0oMqtqnELUqk i+ACr1HfEAG4fPwBv9kAA3u5wZD0kJqs3VlJxQzjFA3hdjHNL3RWq9msyqsaVXxKzNZI pTXem4wjv+V6o12jCG192QN0Hxp9ykhLH+JJ4RG0bJP+Jiis8j9jrTakDa0FBIq7hJH8 yQzA==