[Bimi] Fwd: bimi Digest, Vol 10, Issue 2

Marcel Bokhorst <marcel@faircode.eu> Fri, 30 July 2021 07:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=faircode.eu; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=wIoryagWfGUaaGHvJF4r13XrAI0Voa40Eiuk6bTt0fA=; b=AYdQ66TUSS5I7VTapDU57U+OET3q8D6ZWKocJdY7vPVWop5GG2//XR8sdigkDgvXEf pjoqBZI7G4nEGhHZBZ0LMisEFEzYP4gKRUCbCusF323QJy7TgshkpAB0ikFoHgdrr+nD 21S1bKNcf8H3jysbAT6CLKwDAyjsa6xpdBnk5ZoUuZOPZXJT2dlGrNEtQHhmcisfvh46 PwKmazfwPDJxsucGKtPv1pm6clWR6mobhagGJunPxse9UJ6YvUf/6xF+Smhp/QyIGnUC yHxG7oxqwA+dTyE8J/tGBl0N5scR4LWV8akuqsdWJIHyCkBGPTRishFi6Zxxu5gtsF6H pOUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=wIoryagWfGUaaGHvJF4r13XrAI0Voa40Eiuk6bTt0fA=; b=Y6TGfjMCjlebATcvDPC3DaN9lxcFAqLgBuMtClCj0BKXKuGIXPNWTDVNflXH341N8C VCQQtCDF2df6Msz1kyErkIC9nTimvYqwddVUGs34VBQiQgeIXmU7vDv+9WPyOlt52wFC mOOy/0ovuussC6LSpMW1Ype0SqDkAJkCZmmQ1Hr2gkjOOaStecqLt2CYPYCOHnhGAG38 UsjoU10EzAhqPpvfaLcqcuj5LFpJY/EIBiqalPeFYB1NzgrWLpLDpm9kPUps275BE4Vq FQC3YksJKLPvtpdB9Ff6YelQVsBGqLXtLj1WZSsfcGQLIJcCY4jn9YVUk/BX5ByW+HOq 6bcA==