Re: [Bimi] Fwd: bimi Digest, Vol 10, Issue 2

Marcel Bokhorst <marcel@faircode.eu> Fri, 30 July 2021 14:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=faircode.eu; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wxOMMh1wyMoQrfw2dADwGr9sh7V4pZne//WkJc96ay4=; b=aNRpDPku49AZetcZQ9umLrors68F8EpUY8lO0v6PxOlSxsSq2wj85wDxw5Q5h7mvMw lkyQmfDmKBQAR/3WbWWbKaoX9xxXV2hmiX9hrkzn+UZ0Z3makjAFcf8s9TacWy3l4A63 JUv+hnVy0yAoYjmCrZDbstEPlEseHHanE31iaLh20FGRvVHtGY3phQC+2QldxwdHlYZj qooxRIAiPqu8tZEACSqyTVRsRcbuF9pYcrrBh0aVFuTnJZa3lyiiT+XhnWqAfGXjRzb+ J8aLKrp9NZxRMRc/GestfQPIWKdhj9NqLg8biD0JcNPICOMohrJrnM6NyXqMivXWwMUy Boxw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wxOMMh1wyMoQrfw2dADwGr9sh7V4pZne//WkJc96ay4=; b=RoOCcb/iJnQ7zCtA/KxKL1qps6QNNvqa7/5sAksxJxfM0dkayRNMUR2nFR48tNO5QK 6ZGBU1x7+H3lSxFSYCafOAY2ZE3RFXEkLe0oDr2XuldEEDJcjRv8VTKc+3Pm0BL+CYQf xvuK9Ri+1W8w1BuHw7rgDvEIUnwSfQEHbHTkbXMdY2ds3mSZAXeYqQOnPzjBCYnvtDPp S8g5fg2xZpokBvisY/HCTwBQ3xhve7W4/PmUfD5syIvbYE7XmBSRHrXaNHrxePV2Tjfk ceRYTDat6M6GnMYckjUKc/EJGzLz40bZkd/JijH4PkjoII9WzNukV9iFgKip8osfZSgC ZPcg==