Re: [bmwg] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC8239 (6768)

Lucien <lucien.avramov@gmail.com> Wed, 15 December 2021 21:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gREaKoZTjfcA3dsQf9/q7YMVZLQ9hNNJD08RaUT2Zlc=; b=poAiSDoPxKzwO/gGGpsR8EgD//BrYkjtYrD8cCqkKx0nn4AuPKAMaquFsT8ax4n90o ah1jTCeOXJxonyaApn9kaRMNc4QPIJzvgMWElG4USTn4LHCzD8Fylgc/qUZD5iR4DGz5 a4Z1BF8tMFDdyV0XeyQwX6ZPMKM8bpcJdawz+OtJ7QnFdW4A3vO/1AXU+pkPDwhK77wj gMpkYIi5TQWukW6L7y9hqaX1ZkSiFjjIKanxE8uEuboyvzCLgjFDKlzz5PA51+p2dv+b 1TJ3RgKtFxBs1LTZYQqQewWdB3WIJqvXU1etxv3thVXfiqsiqQkXdcYWIKupe8WA7ERl /JQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gREaKoZTjfcA3dsQf9/q7YMVZLQ9hNNJD08RaUT2Zlc=; b=G23XKb+HKPd2K7z4ixMgQE0XMH1G9y9D9ipGwPgx5Knfe0cZLVT88W8G8rWGTwh3NT FqYX+pkTJEn2xT8GPi3LxKgpTX1n2/swUnbgb2KnhvKnpwrsmidlWQsgAyYh/6O2Lla6 7LKVlMLFQBC8QJZjiFSM8s/pbc9rbOxdx4PWWg/5z1yYCeWZQi1pTpPKnEkfG0xD2NAE M9caVhFmO/VUDb2P9hRTFj/DOMO7lyUqiswRUmFpMdTnPSzMwaCLzp0CD2LkrdKjrzZZ 6wd5mKvm+QXFy+qOc6XinsKxezMM7KA6/1RwAv8V3csBF0z6ev4LoqrHYPPmf4aOfCuV NirQ==