Re: [bmwg] AD Review of draft-ietf-bmwg-ngfw-performance

tim copley <timcopley@gmail.com> Thu, 16 December 2021 20:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fvCoOFSPniohKR3QDchhM1xb2WywMY9pJ9d3wtyqrYA=; b=VFVjFJ3zjWlHGob6c16L4EXD7ZBA2JPpMTi5qXTMsfmvtIh0XH4suA+nkCSQOWWV4r 84NJnjcXRYyfII/jEdTqtVHOC4CQKhFuUeBaTTW5NW3kkut0fB32lKTdMEWpax1b591K 6tijl2ryNhYBMPatV2NoGVj0f1w6BYiOhe0E+iXtTndGkgHP4xynCoHLcOQhJFCg4nrN i+uHstTW/9Na8LD2XvXPVt2WzuO7v6Ki75ZBlPqtdBwffvMKwUtAr8TbWqGYYOMmeXOR tT7VScsKJQs8gFv2Qja7GvwC01XeEo3oJP9HJ6goXt0adySE/hWPR5ClY8MBZTNCRfK5 V13A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fvCoOFSPniohKR3QDchhM1xb2WywMY9pJ9d3wtyqrYA=; b=hlH/Um2cyVRp3hfoStvyqqar46nzTd4V5xT1oLv5hmgPMgpO4J+SuwHBBrP321sROn RatphgBuPQpyP5hJrx+cTpFBTtWHxOfEA9c+7s74yzzn/721+GVdMj6ZkqWsKWOvSDrm aij4+wt04km1PW0HhydYpNRJh4Gao962v6XlBoNZ6YZwP7zKikHfEXDDl/+XlBPpmfPP TkjZWACuGH2yN4qeEz/woEZx8DFaQXUXlgZzEtFKUkoXHFfmmqNKaeH2fb4j6XXDOnmv kd+dRAYXO4PL4vvz4rwLUxzFNOw54ehwKIkmZkh3p6yNSPnEOtCRrgwK8mG+in2nkE18 ZF4w==