Re: [bmwg] Benchmarking Methodology for OpenFlow SDN Controller Performance

"Bhuvan \(Veryx Technologies\)" <bhuvaneswaran.vengainathan@veryxtech.com> Mon, 28 April 2014 22:32 UTC

From: "Bhuvan (Veryx Technologies)" <bhuvaneswaran.vengainathan@veryxtech.com>
To: "Tassinari, Mark A" <mark.tassinari@hp.com>, bmwg@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 04:01:59 +0530
Subject: Re: [bmwg] Benchmarking Methodology for OpenFlow SDN Controller Performance

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reviewing the draft (initial sections) and providing valuable
comments.

Please find my responses inline with tag [Bhuvan].

If needed, we can discuss my responses.

Also, I look forward your comments on other sections of the draft (if any).

Best regards,

Bhuvan | Cloud and SDN Solutions

Phone: +91 44 4567 2222 x242

Mobile: +91 988 428 6693