Re: [bmwg] Status of draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd

William Cerveny <bmwg@wjcerveny.com> Tue, 30 July 2013 14:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=message-id:from:to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:date; s=smtpout; bh=wpaaexE1DMXa6urEDT39BQkQN4o=; b=u3b fS6jWRd61263IXjD/6B4bgN+j+Hq2PUl8iAN5EI2ExVjbeHzY24OqZYDijp2NFXG yK8D6pnl042vBxCQB5vT5jiPXsP+af1KGo5WvRvTkQK/XaTiSh+DtGPuK3NCxGre xcTOt5gE+6FVbLlOrHjvm8N5yHldBe7V0Zq/IGfc=