[bmwg] Initial comments on "draft-manral-bmwg-power-usage-02"

Bill Cerveny <bmwg@wjcerveny.com> Wed, 24 October 2012 23:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=message-id:from:to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:subject:date:in-reply-to :references; s=smtpout; bh=ZQbLVcTG5JpD1JHmEZvymYv3sr0=; b=r+cWz 0khJiTlyg93tf7Cm1YcadXEy1XVCTVF92umyhXGeTXUJzkxS8UqKd515fvFuspmH 22nqMEg7RNIrShBbnm904cGZIOTYEUym+ObPQp6YkLoLRF0Io/jGH6zPlY4gZA3Z aSmGaf0lZCpBXfZJtOLa3QDJ+ljSY2nSVDXO3Q=