Re: [bmwg] WGLC on New version of draft-ietf-bmwg-ngfw-performance

bmonkman@netsecopen.org Mon, 28 June 2021 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=netsecopen-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=eBxMQnZVlqyTLRvWPGfpp0F1T5KDkosI6KaN8ngaKyw=; b=eJlQKT/v7KhByYcsR/6qIbQG5lLkbcANMbDW7qFMeOdvJEsbmv5IyseHzSvvlSgGw/ ljvSfyhd0Ck0Kqu880LRdkWze2WTIF4i/HiuClJHrGQsmiAxtR8nie9PuNeNMhzzt9Xg Ocx/gkSIf1gLaTuCgfGVpg0C7epUdxsN3g5pILs60CuJ85VSFFvsjAjGB6Ys41kI9WMD tiN/rQZqs0mgTvmMcpldfDnBN3yvJPAq5kWb8iez17Z71PDeZc2rtb48Cirf2x8yMvaL loJFuPxytGOWFXOYyNrqjHubhn7gCi0QfXj06UFx6sd/A+O59zRr5cCjH+B7Y3cgRSVo u5Rw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=eBxMQnZVlqyTLRvWPGfpp0F1T5KDkosI6KaN8ngaKyw=; b=sQYs5ONMPpgGzFgqjozz4cU+gIyyt3bcckeTgl1Ws+3ALSpKKTQvnzBknQsn8ZkDww dri0uycv68ulmJxEODigoARRgWJmfBBy1PN2P2tyj2pGFJhlSdAIE4o8pqAdT1LIhb0+ 2cYt/pIjMoo2eByllFvDQW7Gnk4GKitAygbPACfnn35r4zDG3uEJG+tpSpQyE5OTgxPV xM2vmyfbh4/HblBeusR2CXT5EtFhncbTl6KytDQy5Wz4nthvFlyoJfB5tnZLQ85daBUq y2k5WYweKvUbWSUEELhynnF7w7OS66y11QV5tS4juVvNRM9dZRAIayAGQ9E69djldPbb Y3YA==