Re: [bmwg] IESG Interaction

Merike Kaeo <kaeo@merike.com> Thu, 29 July 2010 16:55 UTC

From: Merike Kaeo <kaeo@merike.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:55:50 -0700
To: "Snyder, Guy" <guy.snyder@icsalabs.com>
Cc: Al Morton <acmorton@att.com>, bmwg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [bmwg] IESG Interaction

Hi there....

I, as a volunteer author, will fully admit that most of the fault
with the IPsec documents lies with the authors.  The IESG did work
diligently in getting comments addressed and for these two documents,
the other authors bowed out years ago due to varying reasons.
Unfortunately I had personal reasons (back issues leading to surgery)
for not finishing the documents from Feb - July this year.

Note that in email, all of the IESG comments were addressed by Jan
2010 - they just needed to be incorporated into new ID.  All of the
emails are on record since IESG was copied on all of them.

- merike