Re: [bmwg] Comments on draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-01.txt

"Fernando Calabria (fcalabri)" <fcalabri@cisco.com> Sat, 05 April 2014 20:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5482; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1396728273; x=1397937873; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=lD3BVTlZbvd5itkZneJaLgZDhX5wNER8wJ6Aavu2BYA=; b=DRkfTIuI0d1PjJ7+30Utd6GxjZS6XtPyDbL70XOYOqgmmetmCXFvtabv FvuTf5wFa21WNZmxWC/ThxqYatYGYQHJ6eTMSW2c/mARl7G0UYhNAIN5U xxtYqdhDYGuwKfy+VyHqAP9y0shArjQoighstZJaeRXQreHiVklOahYSB Q=;