Re: [C310] *[AD - Alvaro Retana] Re: AUTH48 [LB]: RFC 9009 <draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-18.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 31 March 2021 13:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pvluWad8eeS7Lpwa48JBFqSev7DCpVqfV8YLp5Jd3d8=; b=jsKfCs4+YuTyQNz2iueuPBfcZG3gi4PWc2Sg2qn5OpIequh9htbBHJ6kGyyURsxVUw 2DXGj/seaqqm4zVYqO+DAWeZGOlqMYbYcd4tBcR2BGK29NFC1vHD1F8RWMBrHDz4xwr5 4478ZWBW26oMiIXIzGlM0jxn3Rp4udrfSCxUken77jE/R4eoVTWAiqh3gCXuitd9NgWp 8lzM7U6yDcOIYDnfnDQTCpjtoqDcg2+mzWH8q4aJ7fWN/PpW0JaAjwkVRirJ9lNBdPhV 6pAahW2XcLhv1idyBgVf/+vCUm+E8MxgEppuRysN8bhK3wCJ0bIxAvHwNNTbXChIP6bV G+fA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pvluWad8eeS7Lpwa48JBFqSev7DCpVqfV8YLp5Jd3d8=; b=IXIsCPWRidfMBdBWJlry8FUbxpgQ3hT5jH1T8hkTGEx8R8FRE9w28hNxkqmTvbjUd5 UNlsMrQjXVlBamvhU70MZc1sCxgK/+LI5nDqGP64/eLeMirIzsShT3/Z4JPSTssgazOL eL1X1QItAhWyuXX/kh2hXrLNFfhJVS8Qw21Cpv6wT0gOizU+7PX8ywXuguGubM8Fao1q pkKg9yvu7Bas2Ak9MWIFBtGpZH1HLd/c0EbmgLCV+yLEjwvSYr6QcfSGJg/k+xfmrCc2 R0KkxCRqY6O9biQVLXzF6kooSVlHCmqw8oqwnaTpSXt659HkGta+nVnj6BopAXtz/Ak8 GTLA==
References: <F9E75F6D-7371-4FE5-8F73-018543158AC3@amsl.com> <7D574467-5EFB-489F-B1DB-10FCB52A862C@cisco.com> <CAO0Djp1rSds8DqE=6hTS1VZ_sy7-F89KwV=HsPziSqn5JULEKQ@mail.gmail.com> <SJ0PR11MB48969857A6572ADA6D4497A0D87C9@SJ0PR11MB4896.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAO0Djp3ba+eKO0NV=2RHVVuqD93-HxWZ078gyyw2ai4CAyDdBw@mail.gmail.com> <SJ0PR11MB489656C338DEC81F0C4AD936D87C9@SJ0PR11MB4896.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>