Re: [C310] AUTH48 [JM]: RFC 9031 <draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-15.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com> Tue, 11 May 2021 20:19 UTC

To: Mališa Vučinić <malisa.vucinic@inria.fr>, rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org, jonathan.simon@analog.com, pister@eecs.berkeley.edu, mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca
Cc: ek.ietf@gmail.com, 6tisch-ads@ietf.org, 6tisch-chairs@ietf.org, c310@rfc-editor.org
From: Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:19:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [C310] AUTH48 [JM]: RFC 9031 <draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-15.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

Mališa,

Thank you for your quick response. We have updated the document with
your feedback:

    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9031.txt
    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9031.pdf
    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9031.html
    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9031.xml
    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9031-diff.html (all changes)
    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9031-auth48diff.html (AUTH48
changes)

We have also updated the terms "layer-2" and "layer-3" to "Layer 2" and
"Layer 3" to match changes in RFC 9030.

We will await further word from you and your coauthors regarding other
AUTH48 changes and/or approval.

Best regards,

RFC Editor/jm