[calsify] AD review of draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-05

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 19 November 2020 19:08 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=D0Q318vyEcuE2fSWLXBCuG+cErWcLiIStDP1X9e9UTo=; b=kG30SeifOiK9QL7mUBtJGWkV01lqKh4/dhu/AU0VSpXtAna0CxOIhyJkMZumu266/m GWVRjlgtyWXV9yWxrYmKAcVEuJd7KFuUdFwrEdv+j0NwARl0Rm3ZvWfsCR/2kAxV36JW nwaFy+USjaGFrebjiH0+6ORUIQ8F2iiHvPLEuX96hAQDDySb40+39wxHH+MpupE/J9Yu F70FMa9jekXTNgrdtevWB21dbcuPv7NlTI4+B84L8g2EGdfSn9UcSWqUTBPX1ocQyYvU b9VFcPXXo97TXQN3gAeu6sSF29wFC5gotRN8XNKjD9aOopXPUZDcPx1cndifpz8m5q9a wSbQ==