Re: [calsify] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-01

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 15 June 2020 19:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qKM57f7SBspf+iWQDM8QKgR92Ma6vR5OIKrHGbuWuQo=; b=IOivOXUGV0e5WMXcqndFFbVZFKs0ZQ3fF548s8lKOGji0/8owpmkF0RqM4S+38sUSj 4SxwY1KtzHu55N82VP/mDmYdOh7AvkylI9GZJTg1+OdhSABDMFw1iCirsdAHum3AxWJP HRzcreN0VZCb8sU3WRLpQcwqeVMjZgpUYrhD+U1kDd8Bdd7b1XIQW+hqB1TD1sUKXMeS AdNIP2mIodT83hxQr9dzXXxxDyxEdPnzSh+DBHibr2BaxvBHShwJ/Q2KWSkg0gDfr0rN V6aVhlX8SkrhIOcEQu+pJrLEGhh+14JlSDJfZ/+PHsc5R6p/1wmEh9i75pagGgdGvOOV DrgA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qKM57f7SBspf+iWQDM8QKgR92Ma6vR5OIKrHGbuWuQo=; b=LzpObUkuM89wFSqUd2taD1m3SucBMUSDvPLle08rTriCpovQdvmaObtrzuFTCuv6oX yKH0/VOUDyYkiGxcmyp2+ewTyH8/5PtWsoKDjR2X3OjNA++Kl2joY959Y7HXqkchIfJr 5tsZmmgJY1ZtQmzWiClCbR/C1HOup5b/doBsnLpt81ztZFWkieIYKPAGqUM/+IaaVGTq K853hBN5B08mypWo0uF/LjKEmE18AwgbUc2//rItYs3vPIP8M3KuH7Oukvx8QHBYc2QL Nckq5HD1XpGBWxHZhSn0x11iDHglEV1M5dKb8oUQyPsCA0VxknLwfYnnPJmBXzxLBvOe +nYw==