Re: [calsify] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-01

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 31 July 2020 18:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lzCHBp/DOisV5GfwoIQeC3OQutpqyNUH2/XjFmqwzY0=; b=gzL3YxJ+dYeMYiQIZjbMxvgNLNlJ6NwJLEGee8zZG2IRA8dsnHK6sdiOw30ZPB68hH xwIFgy3+ImIMog8JCIkOLoOOzYrgS/2SNttipzztTerIjEg28sukZF7pMf5mUigtdvpn i79rImSZkdM1tjfgRTF56bGK9oi+R3+V1bijTJotBYry7sTmUzwokWoptUn6RQnzF3E5 RpOqkKwEsJinRnnsUMOZS2HVH7Uk6HOwcRwRj6K67sIQ2frM21DH7mRjXA9OUh5tmKpu kTgxEFUUjl6xfFLBE6aOCB34gV9vuAGCxiOAeO69vXcXgaXKnFyJygfzQ6XmVN2uzT2P aljw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lzCHBp/DOisV5GfwoIQeC3OQutpqyNUH2/XjFmqwzY0=; b=AsVWIRJHANo3RAdzApz54eIcxhcH/5Dmrjrpio0RJk+e1T1Or4eqUdJ1NHss8Ni68f qRWF1B/dAtk8FcOX5Asi8wnKXkkLjZCIWecH9O5OnCY/2FG1+3kgiJESivcPAfHGzl/R shcUXxRdDrXpXRoNFZ87AvHOC2wCcDk+PRCSKI6oeRpl3HczvlU7FPp7R/mprTErngVs edpycNNA7NcUseRfhsiDY5EPonfAwuQ+joXVyJfkcwwVPHsi3FpEzMGov3blFHPL4wcG 25HaKM7vpaSl3bkGsg0HCAMp70uv2fakQXD9SVn0Dm1efDCQ0DfBrSDaERsxQaExzFcD iO1Q==