Re: [Captive-portals] Questions about PvD/API

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Mon, 21 August 2017 01:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mqiZHpHqGMD4fVH/k0v+adDdeU+Dljr5YgThYh0L1ec=; b=LrE586/WtC2BmeOipDaeMpKlW+JO/4wSPLTetxRqMZBp78kIR9UxHjKXGB6mplmMdc eUaRXfMSFUD0SwuEuWJPiEmm/D1wNBg3bbAsi8M3TdRZIMhlTFUcZh41YyZaI3GNlCs/ S0Vcri9pFu+3ZTIy71nBTd9OPcFsYuNjn+oOWXf6MrfCguUPsbDkZ+7sDuWvG+ikX21T fjr/gQ+B29B1kEijC7U/RS+/yZ5uHzDsakVyL1BZ0VXrwbLhg2QYuWZV9xW5LqgmFpu4 sB3E1JXRazD3YWsEOco+5PoyCaxPkXZCl5k4T22CuhC7vTzp4ozZOisdUr8150ZWB+SA f7Jg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mqiZHpHqGMD4fVH/k0v+adDdeU+Dljr5YgThYh0L1ec=; b=r3M/E9gCBblJYGW5F3cuDrlG7lCadvTAOPg1/r57PMmAlQVSa4INL7dZG+tJSAaT1G Lbxk/aspS6eT1hSqz/lqTJcHD0nNN5cAHhVa6jXbq75KUsaPbeLLyfz1T34SHiGcpuRh VdCV+EL+AUz4D9N+D345va0iK9g144ycE1OYB8xzZ8584bRvnXgW8l2p4rPP5drxC4w5 3KqrwydbOj6YMQ2JulOwUhRKnjfD4MBjW5mRBCYcxJ0KJf0MgI7tcGuMydNMWx7tVf/d GDMN8OUcBFBm5Ol7ZFacszFTkf2yjl3oEjuQl97JWWW6hB5LdrIOQqKPZIj72iVrueMh TyIg==
References: <CADo9JyU+XGYFWdNeXOBw1O43Pjyn0jZhGxDTb7VbLF+Jg4Xj4w@mail.gmail.com> <CAAedzxq4UhueFW=U-Tuc1gvG8Tapc7VE7BM2Akt9OXuzN3jLyQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADo9JyW0J7xzaosG5PJOFPHMy2g6vZ1cVpW6_YsuOdaKWqumkQ@mail.gmail.com> <A5B74413-32D8-4FE4-BDF7-DAA95266AAF4@apple.com> <CADo9JyUJTPRT9454VdZEM1nwFfxPSrMX3+Uk9i325uboQUya7g@mail.gmail.com> <7B520EA6-7B55-46B1-B084-F1CADF7DE28B@apple.com> <CADo9JyVSW5==nQOUMUUYWj743LmZCUjE9=W-YXnK-KMS-88AoQ@mail.gmail.com>