Re: [Captive-portals] Questions about PvD/API

David Bird <dbird@google.com> Fri, 25 August 2017 13:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TluSO1jahie5ppmRhygB8D7DKzYxhfzTXa1uqcnIU98=; b=pndmj98J3Slv7kxQSvH+XrniH0paRSOJaPAk2Cd29Tz3RSYmVgsURrxvefGPTO75uD 3GJOj0OqoWcOWHKHd9pYq6Hz9cQ5Z3YYTGmQ+Hcni5BNEMAyfjrMjRLaOH2FxbwIdq1G IJektC1zR7/kni27O2gM1NjyjMwxcOUP5VVAPCsmo6Ow5J371CDugWk6psxwGzaVYcGn u+RTp/ogb+1/PZ5AmGcN0Gi1yzk53FtoG25DzXBotcPqc/E/246gD8ylnCD8Nqigazim Brk27jVjl6aUJ4t1ff0kwr4bJzwJOJPaUxW9sDM28bfdqdAJmFiul9KmPGWAP8U0zXoB qz8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TluSO1jahie5ppmRhygB8D7DKzYxhfzTXa1uqcnIU98=; b=UjHCnYFvg2IBfOVN8KwPfP1j834MlwT2IG/6SVFMQB59XbKBpjC+EN0LkM0nCpXVmO dKUq//AcWOHTrHoo0iYZFxhOWOtbnGhXNSSm/U4ndVx55urNi/iWLE8dB28x9aDy/GhP wjMYsZqejKzBjrQN/FThrvuIW1mLmQe/jRd4euLKhd/LBXyjWZHjGCQ+MYS3vWXdPG/y kFCTDD7isPuZPBZVBNBij8+PjlZmrJ9Tdad+lLf6qo9OOCbWznsJ9JJ6arUWmfcUb0xP ZER6hf8E69W86gHElLBsqeV+PPq6avRWvt3/oZf9pskKL+x0+olA13gh79dITeHnAxOZ /ofA==
References: <CADo9JyU+XGYFWdNeXOBw1O43Pjyn0jZhGxDTb7VbLF+Jg4Xj4w@mail.gmail.com> <CAAedzxq4UhueFW=U-Tuc1gvG8Tapc7VE7BM2Akt9OXuzN3jLyQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADo9JyW0J7xzaosG5PJOFPHMy2g6vZ1cVpW6_YsuOdaKWqumkQ@mail.gmail.com> <A5B74413-32D8-4FE4-BDF7-DAA95266AAF4@apple.com> <CADo9JyUJTPRT9454VdZEM1nwFfxPSrMX3+Uk9i325uboQUya7g@mail.gmail.com> <7B520EA6-7B55-46B1-B084-F1CADF7DE28B@apple.com> <CADo9JyVSW5==nQOUMUUYWj743LmZCUjE9=W-YXnK-KMS-88AoQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnV1OT_29fdNbCDDJMgeRDNeOM8u2PYA94opo+ujj2=Avw@mail.gmail.com> <CADo9JyUdBZbBmwE0B21ryFuefQEaTiWLHD-w8AZSyWACH9u2dg@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnWbhHOmZRsvpEb0XusRtUJUPp7vpdM7V_4nLnC_B-mfKQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADo9JyUP_FWznzDWDO1s9-8B8-hMAUkFAMaa68uUZ1xR8CKHyw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr0OrthUda3+ic3g83vWEpBATpcF4Z=4ENNg+ZuyySDMdg@mail.gmail.com> <CADo9JyW=wYh5y87KZrfs56fFze_VkdvUt-hF_SNeokPONxDuGA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr2GpTX9NPTNJVbGjF+PxuNNyhgaRNjr0qMW90rVHeM_+g@mail.gmail.com> <98352984-4E92-42EC-97FE-B652C0FC41AF@apple.com> <CADo9JyVzW3TxFCHv=1N=Qsm2Th7gw7Yby8mdG2hOVWQQ_9YGpw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr0_ksXDy6Ckc6RuFjYf+t4fiA4dJfAToZjfgrqed4h4QA@mail.gmail.com> <B05E727C-6F8B-438F-8DC9-1B1528CE73A5@apple.com> <D2A19ABBC0147C40BFBB83D1CF3E95F04010655B@wtl-exchp-2.sandvine.com> <CABkgnnXdMDd2BF0r0ekmwxFECSiLPxPruc46BpVTNDCFz8+Tvg@mail.gmail.com> <CADo9JyVUE89QZajqxQ+0ofXY3L5vDSj18cXvFpXG1ViXeCnqhQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnVX8s5+MPeY=XRnc3Vkmf9gg3GY2-MxhSrVq98B_odGcg@mail.gmail.com>