Re: [Captive-portals] Use Case: "Carrier Grade Captive Portal"

David Bird <dbird@google.com> Wed, 03 May 2017 13:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5TnBgAn0MThL8cVJWT7BKOsDvhSaeQUN7WoRnhsdLRs=; b=isvjWS/d2VmnuxbCdheet1zyFAkz9P/5HQ9iljugNz/pZOnhve6lLqmz8D0sUhurx5 QEKLKgOaVVum7lfuPVnlkNDQKp3vdsiHNzgXD3Z8Tnf3J8XkwKibtrDIhQI6bkTLX8jB kzmKdPtjcub30SSDx/LjcShNDeQNhvNXlOA/L3L4WYEhoM61siPXtlwSdb2mpJ/PMmHV /tYUynY9YEUZczcEYN0Q3ECuFOGG+noB088zOyCI0zLpgpakiOQ0JVF7qO+ba2FiAeUR Z+sJ6kwcn1wbq0tlirAA3weZH/uK0QeKho2bIAVt2qk1O0YmMZJYxAM9G5wuH99WWKRn vGtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5TnBgAn0MThL8cVJWT7BKOsDvhSaeQUN7WoRnhsdLRs=; b=FuExY4gCjXCcFa6cb45cw3dUQHeCWi6dJFSMw8/xzOnYvBJp96Sc1OJMi0L0Np11FK 9irvjVg/h0oVutYu2pxQkJ224c1denY8V9iyfSUe8PZCnuUnCIYjBA/w8pDeS74ncEq3 Uu3UGx0VCRSEBBhZYhGQHgmFKCWXwD3/Lr8kzClHhMqoQ8eKxQ/7yfCQC+D4ThUL9yhi fUq0WN7t7Hhmbzuk2yxGHdyqMDwmbpSH9lZXmTclcLU6AkTS0gbRFXHyyijt6DKlkVhA 6Wnc7usQ0fcXwRKTyg2NqA3eEiZDbOtv/I5RrLzGEQYbsY2qJ700/1DbkuDNhbxg6oCC wsYQ==