Thu, 16 April 1998 15:53 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 22:53:24 -0000

<6B5344C210C7D011835C0000F80127660121119D@exna01.securitydynamics.com>
From: "Linn, John" <jlinn@securitydynamics.com>
To: "'CAT-WG List'" <cat-ietf@mit.edu>
Subject: CAT WG Last-Call: draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-cbind-05
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 10:20:08 -0400

CAT/GSSV2 fanciers:

Given that we've now agreed the small number of changes to RFC2078bis which
will render it sufficient to represent WG consensus for submission to the
IESG, I believe that it would be useful if possible to be able to submit the
C bindings as well as a combined package, targeting recommendation for a
related pair of Proposed Standards.  To this end, I'd like to open a WG
Last-Call on draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-cbind-05, to extend through Friday, 1 May.
Since the C bindings have evolved and become relatively stable over some
time, and a significant proportion of the changes made to 2078bis were made
for the purpose of alignment with the bindings document, it's my hope that
this can be a smooth and straightforward process.

Comments or discussion?

--jl

John Linn (linn@rsa.com)
RSA Laboratories East, Bedford, MA, USA