[CCAMP] R: R: Thought on where to carry G.709-v3 TSG

"BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)" <sergio.belotti@alcatel-lucent.com> Mon, 03 October 2011 13:07 UTC

From: "BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)" <sergio.belotti@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 15:10:20 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: CCAMP <ccamp@ietf.org>
Subject: [CCAMP] R: R: Thought on where to carry G.709-v3 TSG

Lou,

We captured essential parts of your mail to avoid proliferation of nesting.

We think that we are converging:
1) we have proposed a solution for routing as all agreed TSG information is needed
2) there are two possible alternatives for signaling as detailed below.

See response details in correspondence of the snip.

BR

Sergio and Pietro

[SNIP]
>>From your mail, I infer that you agree on (a) and (b).  Is this correct?
> [[ALU]] We agree on (a) and (b).

Good.  To me, as I mentioned in my first mail on this thread, this means that G-PID isn't the right place to carry this information.