Re: IGP Extensions - CCAMP Milestones

"Igor Bryskin" <ibryskin@movaz.com> Tue, 22 November 2005 16:26 UTC

From: Igor Bryskin <ibryskin@movaz.com>
To: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
Cc: dpapadimitriou@psg.com, dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be, Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, LE ROUX Jean-Louis RD-CORE-LAN <jeanlouis.leroux@francetelecom.com>, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
References: <D109C8C97C15294495117745780657AE039CD8D2@ftrdmel1.rd.francetelecom.fr> <05d401c5ebb8$f343bde0$d501a8c0@Puppy> <437DFA01.9080804@psg.com> <01ae01c5ed24$891c5c70$6601a8c0@movaz.com> <B2039488-3FA6-4E0A-9AE5-F43BC5E25B41@cisco.com> <00aa01c5eeae$31737ea0$7a1810ac@movaz.com> <8337AD85-1FA6-4F01-9993-7DEFE24ED4FB@cisco.com> <001e01c5eebf$c4e65200$7a1810ac@movaz.com> <5FD242E6-2C5E-4D1C-9EFF-E14AF4690201@cisco.com>