Re: IGP Extensions - CCAMP Milestones

Mr Xu <xuhuiying@huawei.com> Tue, 22 November 2005 09:17 UTC

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:01:31 +0800
From: Mr Xu <xuhuiying@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: IGP Extensions - CCAMP Milestones
To: dpapadimitriou@psg.com, dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be, Igor Bryskin <ibryskin@movaz.com>
Cc: dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be, JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>, Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, LE ROUX Jean-Louis RD-CORE-LAN <jeanlouis.leroux@francetelecom.com>, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

I think distributing opaque LSAs for TE router cap across OSPF domain is not a good idea, because this information is concrete and can not aggregated, it will cause too much flooding in an AS.

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!