Re: Valid Race Condition related to draft "draft-ietf-mpls-crlsp -modify-03.txt"

"manoj juneja" <manojkumarjuneja@hotmail.com> Wed, 25 April 2001 22:33 UTC

From: manoj juneja <manojkumarjuneja@hotmail.com>
To: loa.andersson@utfors.se, p_sharma@trillium.com
Cc: dwfedyk@nortelnetworks.com, mpls@UU.NET, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: Valid Race Condition related to draft "draft-ietf-mpls-crlsp -modify-03.txt"
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:33:07 -0700

Hi Don/Loa/Prem,

       Today we got the mail of making the draft "draft-ietf-mpls-crlsp
-modify-03.txt" as a proposed standard. Should not you people feel that the
restriction that modification of CR-LSP is only applicable to strictly
routed hops should be addressed in the draft prior to making it as a RFC. I
think this is a major restriction and should be addressed in the scope of
the document.

Regards,
manoj.