Re: [CCAMP] Post WG LC technical change in general-constraints-ospf-te-06

"Zhangxian (Xian)" <zhang.xian@huawei.com> Wed, 22 January 2014 02:14 UTC

From: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <zhang.xian@huawei.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, CCAMP <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 02:13:56 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.66.104.209]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Post WG LC technical change in general-constraints-ospf-te-06

Hi, Lou,

   I support this change.

Regards,
Xian

-----Original Message-----
From: CCAMP [mailto:ccamp-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Lou Berger
Sent: 2014年1月21日 3:52
To: CCAMP

All,

At the end of October (as part of LC) I asked the Authors:
> - You define a new top-level TLV, the Generic Node Attribute TLV.  Did
> you consider using the Node Attribute TLV defined in RFC5786? Why not
> use it?

The rev published at the end of December (see below) made a change to
use the Node Attribute TLV.  I personally like this change, but the
change wasn't explicitly reviewed on the list.  Given that I expect to
put in the publication request for this document shortly, I wanted to
highlight this technical change to the WG and to confirm that the
document reflects the consensus of the WG.

If you have any comments on the changes in the latest rev of the draft,
please send them to the list.  Stating that you support (or even already
implemented) the changes is an acceptable comment.

Much thanks,
Lou (co-chair and document shepherd)