Re: [CCAMP] New Version Notification for draft-zhang-ccamp-sson-framework-00.txt

Zhangfatai <zhangfatai@huawei.com> Wed, 07 March 2012 01:59 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 01:59:27 +0000
From: Zhangfatai <zhangfatai@huawei.com>
To: "wang.qilei@zte.com.cn" <wang.qilei@zte.com.cn>
Cc: CCAMP <ccamp@ietf.org>, "ccamp-bounces@ietf.org" <ccamp-bounces@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] New Version Notification for draft-zhang-ccamp-sson-framework-00.txt

Hi Qilei,

Thanks for your comments.

I noticed that there are a couple of framework documents on this topic.

I am not going to clarify what is framework, architecture, modeling and requirement.  I just told people that the original requirement  draft was described from framework perspective.

Of course, Young is one of the persons who asked me to make a framework document based on the requirement draft.

Let’s focus on the tech discussion.

Thanks

Fatai