RE: Draft minutes from Seoul: Need enhancements

"Vishal Sharma" <v.sharma@ieee.org> Sat, 13 March 2004 02:20 UTC

From: Vishal Sharma <v.sharma@ieee.org>
To: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Cc: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, Kireeti Kompella <kireeti@juniper.net>
Subject: RE: Draft minutes from Seoul: Need enhancements
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:53:15 -0800
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Just want to let you know that there are gaps in
the minutes, with respect to the comments I made on
various other drafts, and what was said in response to queries
on draft-achille-inter-area-protection, which I had presented.

I will be sending the more accurate text to help complete
the minutes.

-Vishal