Re: Comments on draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-00.txt

Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com> Sun, 09 July 2006 16:04 UTC

Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 11:58:52 -0400
From: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
To: "Ong, Lyndon" <Lyong@Ciena.com>
CC: Dimitri.Papadimitriou@alcatel.be, ccamp@ops.ietf.org, owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: Comments on draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-00.txt
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=8698; t=1152460734; x=1153324734; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acee@cisco.com; z=From:Acee=20Lindem=20<acee@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20Comments=20on=20draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-00.t xt; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3Dgo4Pb9+/SyFzptq1GgBjxsAHtqw=3D; b=sjgpwa6SaEQEJk/cYv1EmEzhkktLr3yyu4gl5t+pIunb7keL9fVMQAfhIJrHPAcVek8okF6I Kydtbe54SEWji6cALhNkib6P1u+KCG92szut00sZjobcUD9t6pFgtBqz;