Re: Comments on draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-00.txt

Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com> Thu, 06 July 2006 21:28 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:23:14 -0400
From: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
To: "Ong, Lyndon" <Lyong@Ciena.com>
CC: Dimitri.Papadimitriou@alcatel.be, ccamp@ops.ietf.org, owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: Comments on draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-00.txt
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=7408; t=1152220999; x=1153084999; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acee@cisco.com; z=From:Acee=20Lindem=20<acee@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20Comments=20on=20draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-00.t xt |To:=22Ong,=20Lyndon=22=20<Lyong@Ciena.com>; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3Dgo4Pb9+/SyFzptq1GgBjxsAHtqw=3D; b=LF01BwWPenY3imsJ/EpeERAde8lBhYwuw05kzgiNYK44T7qEnF4mCkW3HkvdbWHgBPZd7kIb QynD2P50GRbun7NQq5hJ/WbaS6qPY0vb/gP7EVPoKA2W6P43jC7XNibY;