Re: Polling for two new working group I-Ds

Tomohiro Otani <otani@kddilabs.jp> Wed, 22 August 2007 06:49 UTC

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:37:05 +0900
From: Tomohiro Otani <otani@kddilabs.jp>
To: dpapadimitriou@psg.com
Cc: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <tnadeau@cisco.com>, "O'Connor, Don" <don.oconnor@us.fujitsu.com>, Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: Polling for two new working group I-Ds
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Hi Dimitri,

Sorry for the delay of the response.

As Adrian mentioned, in order to improve the document, we need more
feedback from operational people more than myself. After the meeting,
I talked with Dave about the feedback and Wataru will also add some
comments.  Indeed, we are also happy to reflect comments raised in
the list as a revised version.

So, as Tom mentioned, once it is accepted as a WG draft, it should
be accelerated more.

Regards,

Tomo

dimitri papadimitriou さんは書きました: