Re: [CCAMP] Flexible Grids Presentations at the next IETF

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Thu, 29 March 2012 11:42 UTC

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:42:33 +0200
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: Ramon Casellas <ramon.casellas@cttc.es>
Cc: ccamp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Flexible Grids Presentations at the next IETF

Ramon,
	Thanks for getting things started.  Keep in mind that you don't have to
have 100% agreement to merge documents.  As part of a merge process, a
document can contain sections with multiple, and even conflicting,
alternatives.  Sometimes during such a process authors will even find
they actually have greater alignment than they at first realize.

Lou