Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te-02.txt

Zhangfatai <zhangfatai@huawei.com> Sat, 24 September 2011 01:05 UTC

Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 01:06:50 +0000
From: Zhangfatai <zhangfatai@huawei.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
Cc: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te-02.txt

Hi Lou,

Thanks for your suggestions.

For point 1, We would like to examine the document again to see which portions can be truly generic. I am not sure that I got the meaning of the sentence: " Clearly this isn't possible in all cases, but should be in others, e.g., the section on scaling."  Did you mean that the section on scaling is not truly generic? Could you explain more?

For this point, we also like to see the comments from the WG.

For point 2, agree with you. We will update this draft in the next version based on your suggestion.

Thanks

Fatai