[CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te-02.txt
internet-drafts@ietf.org Thu, 22 September 2011 09:06 UTC
Return-Path: <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
X-Original-To: ccamp@ietfa.amsl.com
Delivered-To: ccamp@ietfa.amsl.com
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id B5F7B21F8CED; Thu, 22 Sep 2011 02:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at amsl.com
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: -102.562
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-102.562 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[AWL=0.037, BAYES_00=-2.599, USER_IN_WHITELIST=-100]
Received: from mail.ietf.org ([12.22.58.30]) by localhost (ietfa.amsl.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id jjdwiVWb+NtM; Thu, 22 Sep 2011 02:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from ietfa.amsl.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 000D321F8B47; Thu, 22 Sep 2011 02:06:26 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
X-Test-IDTracker: no
X-IETF-IDTracker: 3.60
Message-ID: <20110922090626.6373.58763.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 02:06:26 -0700
Cc: ccamp@ietf.org
Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te-02.txt
X-BeenThere: ccamp@ietf.org
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.12
Precedence: list
List-Id: Discussion list for the CCAMP working group <ccamp.ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/ccamp>, <mailto:ccamp-request@ietf.org?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp>
List-Post: <mailto:ccamp@ietf.org>
List-Help: <mailto:ccamp-request@ietf.org?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp>, <mailto:ccamp-request@ietf.org?subject=subscribe>
X-List-Received-Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:06:27 -0000
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.
Title : OSPF-TE Extensions for General Network Element Constraints
Author(s) : Fatai Zhang
Young Lee
Jianrui Han
Greg Bernstein
Yunbin Xu
Filename : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te-02.txt
Pages : 14
Date : 2011-09-22
Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching can be used to control a
wide variety of technologies including packet switching (e.g., MPLS),
time-division (e.g., SONET/SDH, OTN), wavelength (lambdas), and
spatial switching (e.g., incoming port or fiber to outgoing port or
fiber). In some of these technologies network elements and links may
impose additional routing constraints such as asymmetric switch
connectivity, non-local label assignment, and label range limitations
on links. This document describes OSPF routing protocol extensions to
support these kinds of constraints under the control of Generalized
MPLS (GMPLS).
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te-02.txt
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te-02.txt
- [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-genera… internet-drafts
- Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ge… Zhangfatai
- Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ge… Lou Berger
- Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ge… Zhangfatai
- Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ge… Lou Berger
- Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ge… Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich)
- [CCAMP] 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ge… Zhangfatai
- Re: [CCAMP] 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpl… Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich)
- [CCAMP] 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpl… Zhangfatai
- Re: [CCAMP] 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-… Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich)
- [CCAMP] 答复: 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-… Zhangfatai
- Re: [CCAMP] 答复: 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cc… Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich)
- [CCAMP] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cc… Zhangfatai
- Re: [CCAMP] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-iet… Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich)
- Re: [CCAMP] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-iet… Zhangfatai