Re: [CCAMP] IETF 89 Draft Agenda Posted

"Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com> Mon, 24 February 2014 18:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4592; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1393267101; x=1394476701; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=VAyoTCceB5BSeMta2yn2JW9WsQCPp7d1pUY82eDQpLo=; b=ZdRJFMszqo1MPlCviUyXPDg3fKANbMaglMx46BdKpDA7yewIlFxYeIA2 0Mnabhn4N/jU0WJRlrnF0D/DzaA4WBeIXlCDhHmAI64+DHUrH7UgDSo8W TB5yIpoRQG5vknas5wwQd3heAUDvDzgbDrFEQZgKgO6W2yZyXsq2XnTmz c=;