RE: Next steps for draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-01.txt....

"Zafar Ali \(zali\)" <zali@cisco.com> Mon, 19 March 2007 01:37 UTC

Subject: RE: Next steps for draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-01.txt....
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:28:42 -0400
From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com>
To: Dimitri.Papadimitriou@alcatel-lucent.be
Cc: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "Anca Zamfir (ancaz)" <ancaz@cisco.com>, ccamp@ops.ietf.org, "Brungard, Deborah A, ALABS" <dbrungard@att.com>, "Jean Philippe Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com>, owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4491; t=1174267731; x=1175131731; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=zali@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Zafar=20Ali=20\(zali\)=22=20<zali@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Next=20steps=20for=20draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-graceful-s hutdown-01.txt.... |Sender:=20 |To:=20<Dimitri.Papadimitriou@alcatel-lucent.be>; bh=+Ar5Tpzogh8pf8e5GdXOrJcoN6VwmgNGnkzzHnhIKYw=; b=Id2sRJbR/3u8c7k3M69yD+Rdy6vG+hWvhmbnSE7ApK2AeKCD8oWPTXBxHp4L77Y6ctnSyOve 7Y5Uxei1R3OxETsPMhr3bQy6cC705d4JFbL+blApCoJU735dso1vEkMK;