Re: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3

Marco Corsi <corsi.marco@gmail.com> Tue, 20 November 2012 10:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=RC8ZREZ4SobIw/e/AsmDmuxyCpUkPppM+g/bBJ8Q/+A=; b=X7swzan1NqkuHOO06h1SPk1VqmbnIVBT0eC0n+aGpk73bvpNKxd3V3ouT8lMM+6Jvd 8+/IZC9Y0Kw7Pqq9/4gpLLTe61+/JiZx1H/XwQgW8mFPHjAd4x2v3ONgoJfTWhR4YkKq ZmxGCRggetj49RUwYBwVxVmc3cPl3qlx2+HfERI+HjUezvi8YV0otlTij00trMIQLYPG XCwedyZIzjZ0Y68Ishur3+QPI8yZXtZ+GDv/eSQz41GNhfcaKQehJimgtGEO01aoCpYF lfK7tRZY3Xoqs6qYsODekyzLSC/lMTJH5xulnCh2l8G000EmGE1iEh8inF5L7pa0aj+W 5mpw==