Re: [CCAMP] FW: New Version Notification for draft-zhang-ccamp-route-exclusion-pathkey-01.txt

Cyril Margaria <cyril.margaria@gmail.com> Thu, 20 February 2014 21:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Z1VrQVapDnP/4Ll2pKhuftpBtxx9daSZsH/lEfNQsVY=; b=iz8N/yjig14p9zm3jGs1HAvqCcgpnZUJ6+lMKp+5p8gGRwOsI4AbV3ejhiyPzwLVhL +6XDdZ3fBroh1aAMo+XZ/PP7DyreZfsyCIzaK9P6pi5c81fnUICv/8Zrbg9FCp+rnVw7 NOZg2af/eLb4M9Y2DysfWEHM/jp8ojfMxZ3/jedgGH1GTIQNU0nnDtaF9u0YNYo3fs8N 87wN15Kmhoh9s4N3YGCAJKuWYZO4+BlBE00znZWSzgBnJy4dSiaTRTT1jUyUvdjfM3GC eivAcUt2LtT12vjRUkSAualyxUiVWpdaw0gQKf6W3caWcLNYE17m74Ru0zUjiioPLCmt 3WAQ==