Re: [CCAMP] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-03

Dan Li <huawei.danli@huawei.com> Thu, 14 April 2011 01:10 UTC

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:09:54 +0800
From: Dan Li <huawei.danli@huawei.com>
To: Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange-ftgroup.com>
Cc: ccamp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-03

Hi Julien,

Thanks for the comments!

1) Yes, we may need some text to describe how to process in the case of silently ignored BEHAVIOR_CONFIG object in the Config message.
2) You raised a good question. Actually in the previous version of this draft we had discussed if we need some separate bits to indicate the optional behaviors defined in 4204, but finally we think we don't need it. Because the optional behaviors negotiation procedure has been defined in 4204 already. In 4204, support for these two procedures is indicated by setting the "Link Verification Supportted" flag and "Fault Management Supportted" flag in the TE_LINK object of the LinkSummary message.

Thank you!

Dan