Re: [CCAMP] convergence time for flooding information draft submitted: draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric-00

hui ding <dinghui.ei@gmail.com> Tue, 09 November 2010 12:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=J4ksm/M6HmDMzDp7tdDkD08nebtjKPcQ05t9O6pYIgg=; b=AT+ysyBwQeXGzKZ20qY8kMc7Ekqq+zRE94e3R7dh1MdSVQV4FHzCAdBzZYXxk44UID gU2AJA4uBAul5K0tXqdZqA1yOcFo1GVoZvSaUZcNdphxqFpdrXDQEaQ2/ARlzmIHrpil 2D2Iys8UPLM5fzWiXJfyqP/sZrNO0oA/RFKPM=