Re: [CCAMP] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC4872 (3304)

"Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com> Thu, 02 August 2012 09:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=zali@cisco.com; l=14075; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1343898687; x=1345108287; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=yuCix2fZW2tJXQdX/wak82zKnjOP+lH9vTD7Ph9zGK8=; b=EUaDD+LpLC4fME6Al3S15USYN1RIVEDTqmMDhTJaP7vmx4Myj6z4woFb ZBGRzqdweF5TcEV+7MnFeNJYmk97eY/z5uNlNeflVwjnHXeRCgnY/YZOj 5h2mRsVRYhU+8gWA5iqD0HeJvfdX7tY8tbJhtoVkce8WJ55o7FxW3/kiK c=;